Blackfin Industries – Vibratory Tumbling Media is offered in Plastic, Synthetic, Ceramic Porcelain and Stainless Steel pre-formed shapes in various sizes. Please see our selections below.
(50 lb. pkg) – For general material removal on most metals and plastics.
- Aggressive Compositions for heavy material removal
- Mild Compositions for light material removal
- Polishing Compositions for pre-paint and pre-plating applications
- Available in Cones, Pyramids, Triangles, Tristar Tri-Cyl, Tetrahedron and Wedges
- Sizes range from 1/4″ to 2-1/2:
(50 lb. box) For general purpose, polishing, light and heavy deburring, fast and extra fast deburring and very aggressive material removal on most metals.
- Aggressive and Very Aggressive Compositions for heavy material removal
- Mild Compositions for light deburring
- Non-Abrasive Compositions for use with Chemically Accelerated Processes.
- Available in Angle Cut Cylinders (22, 45 & 60 Degree,Angle Cut Triangle, Straight Cut Triangle, Angle Cut Elipse, Angle Cut Tristar, Cylindrical Wedges and Cones.
- Sizes range from 1/8″ to 2″
(50 lb. pkg) – For general material removal on most metals and plastics. Benefits include:
- Less foaming than regular polyester media formulations.
- Lower Bulk Density than Polyester and Ceramic Media offering a Greater Volume per pound resulting in lower working costst
- Lesser weight reduces part impingement:
- Process effluent separates quickly and clearly in a matter of hours compared to days for Polyester Media.
- Water based making it the most cost effective and easily treated material for removal in waste treatment systems.
- Quick settling of solids makes closed-loop waste water systems practical, offering a considerable water cost saving..
Precision Ceramic Media / Porcelain Media
(55 lb. pkg) For polishing, light deburring and fast-cut applications.
- Very small sizes for precision deburring and precision polishing
- Extremely Aggressive Cutting Composition
- Smooth Polishing Compositions for High Polish in very small areas.
- Cutting Compositions available in: Pins, Spheres and Triangles
- Polishing Compositions available in: Pins, Spheres and Triangles
- Size Range: 1.3mm – 12..
Stainless Steel Media
(50 lb. pkg) For polishing, work hardening and descaling
- 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Resists Corrosion
- High Density, can help to peen and harden parts
- Available in: Balls, Cones, Pins, Ovalballs, Ballcones and Diagonals
- Size range: 3/64″ to 1/2″
Dry Polishing Media
(50 lb. pkg or 400lb. drums) For dry polishing of all metal or plastic materials
- Available in Cobb and Walnut Shell Compositions
- Small or Larger Grit Sizes
- Mixed with various abrasives for many different applications
- Some blends can perform light material removal
- Eliminates wet polishing processes for water,compound and waste treatment cost savings
We offer all types of blast media in many different compositions, sizes and packaging quantities.
- Abrasive Grains
- Glass Beads – Crushed Glass with MIL Spec
- Cobs and Walnut
- Plastic Bead – Plastic Random
- Copper Slag – Nickel Slag
- Silica Sand
Let us take the pain out of your media selection problems, contact us today…